Tuesday, December 25, 2012

ChRistmAs Wishes to Armitage World

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday filled with the 4 fabulous "f's"  food, friends family and fun!  I also hope everyone gets the chance to get to a theatre to watch The Hobbit movie over the holidays (more than once if you can)!  I finally got to see it, the week after it opened in Canada.  I will have to post about that soon.

This is the only kind of Blue Christmas 
I would ever want to have.

Unless it is THIS one, kindly shared by Tanni Tani :
Watch the animated version (with audio!) from her website: http://tannni.strana.germany.ru/t.html


But being a romantic at heart, here's what I really like 
at Christmas (and all year through!):


I made this video a couple of Christmases ago, but I hope you don't mind me sharing with you again.


5 comments:

Faboamanto said...

Just beautiful! Love the video and song.

Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas Holiday season!

Collar City Brownstone said...

Merry Christmas Phylly. I love the video. Is that Natalie Cole singing?

CDoart said...

Hope you had lovely Christmas days. Your video is so beautiful and romantic, with lovely RA-Monet ;o)
All the best for the New Year to you !!!

Phylly3 said...

@Faboamanto - Thanks so much! I am having a lovely time with my daughter and son both back home for the holidays.

@collarcitybrownstone - Yes! That is her lovely singing voice on my video. Hope you had a great Christmas day!

@C.Doart- I hope your holiday was great too. All the best to you for the New Year. And thanks for visiting!!

Anonymous said...

And Happy New Year, Phylly and everyone! :D

fitzg